Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Arrived!
I am finally in Austria! I took about 13 hours of travel since I had a 4 hour layover in London, but I am here and I am tired. The city from what I've seen of it, is absolutely gorgeous! There are tiny streets and amazing buildings, some of which date back to medieval times! I am particularly excited about the Belvedere gardens which appear to be just south of where I am living. Sadly, I have not seen them yet, I have just seen my dad's hotel room and the IES center. I know, very adventurous of me :) but I plan to do some exploration today and my orientation starts tomorrow, so I am sure I will have something of note to post soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's Great Liz! Glad you made it safe. Have fun exploring this week as you settle into Austria and enjoy!
ReplyDeleteDana